Come and float in the heavenly atmosphere of the Brahmasthan, the central point of India, described by Maharishi as the holiest of the holy places of India.
Special features of every week at Bijauri:
- Daily auspicious Vedic recitation live, by the Maharishi Vedic Pandits.
- One live performance of Atirudrabhishek each week, a highly auspicious Yagya for world peace performed by 1331 Maharishi Vedic Pandits – a truly unforgettable and powerful experience.
- One live performance of Durga Saptashati each week, for the blessings of the nurturing and affluent qualities of Natural Law.
- Longer meditation and longer practice of TM-Sidhis, in the sublime atmosphere of the Brahmasthan where more than 2000 Vedic Pandits are practising Transcendental Meditation and the TM-Sidhi programme including Yogic Flying, as well as performing Yagyas for world peace.
- Profound videotaped lectures by Maharishi, specially chosen from some of Maharishi’s profound talks and reflections over the past 40 years. Many of these tapes have not been shown on courses before, and cover topics that we have all been wanting to hear about for decades.
- A special, comfortable routine, designed for maximum rest and rejuvenation.
- Delicious, wholesome, healthy meals, prepared by top Indian chefs. The food is tasty and delicious, but without those extremely hot spices that can sometimes unsettle the digestion of Western people.
- Experienced course leaders to guide you in the knowledge and ensure your comfort.
- All rooms for course participants are suites with private bathroom. In addition, we now have some new deluxe suites, at an extra charge.
- High-speed internet connection in your room
Raja Harris gives a presentation with Course Participants sharing their experiences at the Brahmasthan of India. (46 minutes)
OUR BIJAURI TEAM
Irene Earl is long-time TM teacher from the USA, who has worked in many areas of administration. She has been a course leader each season since we began in 2011-2012. Irene takes care of many areas of running our courses including housing and finance.
Aileen Foo is a long time TM Teacher from Malaysia for over 20 years and the National Leader for five years. She has been involved in TM teaching projects in Asia. She was also the Course Leader for Asian Ladies TTC in Thailand. Aileen has been the Course Leader at the Brahmasthan every season since 2013/2014.
Pierre Munsch, from France, is a TM teacher and has worked full time in the TM movement for more than 30 years. He spent 25 years on the Purusha Program, during which time he participated in many projects under the inspiration and guidance of Maharishi. For 12 years he was the director of Maharishi University of Management in Simferopol, Crimea, Russia, where he organized and taught many courses. During the last few years he was a Course Leader for 3 International TTCs.
Anabela Simoes is a Governor from Sweden. In addition to teaching TM in Sweden, she has led residence courses in the Netherlands and taught TM in Norway to the Samis, the northernmost indigenous people of Europe.
Lynn Tobin is a Governor from Canada. Before becoming a teacher of TM, Lynn completed a one year course in Maharishi Ayurveda at Maharishi University of Management and afterwards worked in several Maharishi Ayurveda Clinics as a Technician and Technician Trainer.