Come and float in the heavenly atmosphere of the Brahmasthan, the central point of India, described by Maharishi as the holiest of the holy places of India.
Special features of every week at Bijauri:
- Daily auspicious Vedic recitation live, by the Maharishi Vedic Pandits.
- One live performance of Atirudrabhishek each week, a highly auspicious Yagya for world peace performed by 1331 Maharishi Vedic Pandits – a truly unforgettable and powerful experience.
- One live performance of Durga Saptashati each week, for the blessings of the nurturing and affluent qualities of Natural Law.
- Longer meditation and longer practice of TM-Sidhis, in the sublime atmosphere of the Brahmasthan where more than 2000 Vedic Pandits are practising Transcendental Meditation and the TM-Sidhi programme including Yogic Flying, as well as performing Yagyas for world peace.
- Profound videotaped lectures by Maharishi, specially chosen from some of Maharishi’s profound talks and reflections over the past 40 years. Many of these tapes have not been shown on courses before, and cover topics that we have all been wanting to hear about for decades.
- A special, comfortable routine, designed for maximum rest and rejuvenation.
- Delicious, wholesome, healthy meals, prepared by top Indian chefs. The food is tasty and delicious, but without those extremely hot spices that can sometimes unsettle the digestion of Western people.
- Experienced course leaders to guide you in the knowledge and ensure your comfort.
- All rooms for course participants are suites with private bathroom. In addition, we now have some new deluxe suites, at an extra charge.
- High-speed internet connection in your room
Raja Harris gives a presentation with Course Participants sharing their experiences at the Brahmasthan of India. (46 minutes)
OUR BIJAURI TEAM
Irene Earl is long-time TM teacher from the USA, who has worked in many areas of administration. She has been a course leader each season since we began in 2011-2012. Irene takes care of many areas of running our courses including Course Office, housing and finance.
Raj Kumar Srivastava has been an Administrator in the Indian Movement for 20 years. He has worked in various locations and capabilities, including being in charge of operations at the Maharishi Purusha Program in Uttarkashi and the State Coordinator for the Maharishi Vedic Pandit Program. He has been helping to run all areas of the Brahmasthan courses since the first season in 2011-2012.
Lynn Tobin is a Governor from Canada. Before becoming a teacher of TM, Lynn completed a one year course in Maharishi Ayurveda at Maharishi University of Management and afterwards worked in several Maharishi Ayurveda Clinics as a Technician and Technician Trainer. This is Lynn’s fourth season as a Course Leader at the Brahmasthan.
Benjamin Jung is a Governor from the Netherlands. He has been active in various roles in the International Movement since 2006. Benjamin spent four years on the Purusha Programme in Germany. He has worked as an IT specialist for Maharishi Foundation USA, and recently as a course leader at MERU, Holland. At MERU Benjamin ran courses in many areas of Maharishi’s knowledge, as well as assisted with teaching the Advanced Programmes of Transcendental Meditation.
Treya Yew Ling Tan is a Governor from Australia and an alumna of the Mother Divine Program. Treya has worked on various International Movement projects, including the Dhammajarinee Witthaya School project in Thailand and supporting the growth of Consciousness-Based Education in Nepal.
Ankit Thapliyal is one of the full time Governors leading the Maharishi Peace Palace in Noida, Delhi. In addition to teaching TM he regularly, he organises Group Meditations, Residence Courses, Coherence Days, World Peace Assemblies and Special Lectures at the Peace Palace. Ankit also teaches TM at other Centers throughout the National Capital Region of Delhi.